Monday, August 27, 2012

To Pack, or Not to Pack?

That is the (updated, slightly less existential) question.

Yesterday we had another PNG meeting, and the main focus of our time was what to pack, where to pack items (carry on or checked), how to behave when traveling, how not to behave...all sorts of details.  As is often the case with me, I was right on board and excited about getting to the nitty gritty.  (This is actually happening!!!), but then when we continued talking about very specific things, I started to feel a bit of trepidation creeping up on me.

 However, I gulped, took a deep breath, and made a decision to focus on what I thought would be most important and improve the trip.  I tend to be a person who likes the packing process, and one of the things I am most looking forward to before we leave is creating an itemized list of everything I am packing personally and everything the group is taking for the VBS. The completion of an organized list--can't wait! 

Here are some of the items we talked about yesterday...I will leave it for you to decide if they are in the category of pack or not to pack. 

flashlight
insect repellant
wallet
lots of gum!
hairdryer
passport
expensive jewelry
prescription medication
camera
laptop
hydrocortisone
snacks
flip flops
piano (okay, we did not talk about this one, but I like the image).

1 comment: