Friday, September 7, 2012

dimensions and weight

For those keeping track, we are WAY under the two week mark.

We had our first packing meeting this morning.  We will have another where we doublecheck weights and all that the weekend before we leave. 

In the meantime, I have a dream.  I realize it is not as noble or as needed as MLK's dream.  However, it would make travel a whole lot more convenient.  Here it is: that all airlines would have the same luggage restrictions.  We are using four different airlines (I think), and each of them has its own specifications.  And each one lists specifications for weight as well as dimensions.  So, we are all getting out the scales and tape measures. 

Our trusty big suitcase that fit the bill in China (and some other fun travels) did not make the cutoff, so it has to stay home.  I'll have to go with a slightly smaller choice. 

I look forward to having all of these details behind us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment