Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday recap

Shiloh, Joey, Kevin, Lori, and I arrived in Mibu on Friday morning.  Shiloh was promptly scooped up by the Husas' oldest, who had great plans for her. 

(By the way, in an attempt to maintain some level of privacy, in general, we will not name any specific names from Mibu on this blog, as well as avoid mentioning any names of children). 

Lori and I wanted to spend extended time with Shannon, and we were able to do that on the first day, as well as smaller snippets as the days went by.

Geoff and Joey took Kevin down to Mibu to allow for a pig hunt.  I think Geoff put that on the Husa blog, and perhaps Kevin will write more about that as he adjusts.  I am sure I would not be able to do the story justice, as all I have to go by is hearsay. 

However, they did bring back meat from said pig, which Geoff and Shiloh ground for us to have pork burgers that evening, which were really good, even for a turkey burger fan like me.

Everyone but Shiloh slept in the Tartaglia house.  Shiloh had a slumber party of sorts with the Husa kids.  We awoke in the morning full of hope that Dennis would be able to make it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment